The day before you and I have a bunch of treats and absolutely No Tricks!! We have around 30 new releases for you this week! Tell me that is not a Treat!! The time changes this weekend as well so you will have a whole extra hour to listen to music. Am I looking out for you or what!!! I have a handful of items I want to hear and they are highlighted in Blue. Let me know what you want to hear and if there was anything I may have missed. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful, safe, and socially distanced Halloween and great weekend. Until next week!
- Black Stone Cherry – The Human Condition – (Mascot Label Group): Now I’m not a massive Black Stone Cherry Fan, but they do put out consistently great material. For that, I will give this a listen as I do love that heavy, southern rock sound. I am kind of a sucker for it so they will be first up this morning.
- Thin Lizzy – Rock Legends Box Set – (Universal UK): Now here is a box set you need to get. I believe there are 99 songs and 74 have never been released. Yeah, that is sort of sweet!! Plus, it is Thin Lizzy so what other reason do you need to buy this…maybe a cheaper price as currently this is cost prohibitive. If the price drops, so will my cash.
- U2 – All That You Can Leave Behind (20th Anniversary Edition) – (Island Records / Universal). Is this the last good U2 album…maybe. For that reason, I am interested in this one as well. Again, another box set so at the right price, I’m all over it…just not right now. Too many box sets out this time of year. There is a problem of my funds aren’t unlimited.
- Stevie Nicks – Live in Concert: The 24 Karat Gold Tour – (Stevie Nicks / BMG): I’ll give this a listen as who doesn’t love Stevie Nicks. No one, that is who!! I don’t know if she’s done a live album before so that is another interesting reason to give this a try.
And then there are a couple more I will try when I get around to it…and I know some people that will be listening to these two as well.
- Mr Bungle – The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny – (IPECAC Recordings)
- Pantera – Reinventing the Steel (20th Anniversary) – (Elektra / Rhino)
And then all the rest…
- The Who – Who (Deluxe & Live at Kingston) – (Polydor / Universal) – Digital Only; CD 11/6
- Yes – The Royal Affair Tour (Live in Las Vegas) – (Yes / BMG)
- Bring Me the Horizon – Post Human: Survival Horror – (Sony Music)
- Motorhead – Ace of Spades 40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition – (Sanctuary Records / BMG)
- Sam Smith – Love Goes – (Capitol Records / Universal)
- Elvis Costello – Hey Clockface – (Concord Records)
- Midnight Oil – The Markarata Project – (Sony Music)
- Social Club Misfits – Feared by Hell – (Capitol)
- Busta Rhymes – Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath of God – (Conglomerate Ent.)
- Puscifer – Existential Reckoning – (Alchemy Records / BMG)
- Carcass – Despicable E.P. – (Nuclear Blast)
- Lilac – Queen of Hearts – (Lilac)
- Like Moths to Flames – No Eternity in Gold – (UNFO)
- Eels – Earth to Dora – (E Works)
- Amy MacDonald – The Human Demands – (Infections Music / BMG)
- Wynonna – Recollections E.P. – (ANTI)
- Cam – The Otherside – (RCA / Sony)
- Nothing – The Great Dismal – (Relapse Records)
- Gwar – Scumdogs of the Universe: 30th Anniversary – (Pit Records)
- for King and Country – A Drummer Boy Christmas – (Curb / World Entertainment)
- Tori Kelly – A Tori Kelly Christmas – (Capitol Records)
sorry no video
- The Goo Goo Dolls – It’s Christmas All Over – (Warner Records)
- Meghan Trainor – A Very Trainor Christmas – (Honest OG Recording / Epic)