May is kicking in to high gear. The temperature is heating up and so is the music. There are only a few I am interested in this week, but there is plenty to get you moving this weekend. My choices are highlighted in Blue. Let me know what tickles your fancy and if I missed anything (which I know I did). Take a look and have a great weekend!!!
- RSO (Richie Sambora & Orianthi) – Radio Free America – (BMG): The first full length album from Richie Sambora & Orianthi. Well, it isn’t really completely new as they have had 2 EPs and a couble singles which are all included. The only new songs are only “Blues Won’t Leave Me Alone” and “Hellbound Train”. I have mixed feelings on the EPs, but let’s see how they play as a full length album.
- Arctic Monkeys – Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino – (Domino Recording): Arctic Monkeys are back with their first album in five years. It has been a while, but I am eager to hear if any of the magic is back. They haven’t disappointed me yet…or at least very little. Here is a snippet…
- Charlie Puth – Voicenotes – (Artist Partner Group): I can’t believe I am going to say this, but I am actually going to listen to this one. I go Pop occasionally and I have liked what I have heard so far. Maybe I will dig it…maybe not!! We will see…
And then there are couple more I will give a spin. The rest…maybe!
- Sevendust – All I See Is War – (Rise Records)
- Jizzy Pearl – All You Need is Soul – (Frontiers Records)
- Glenn Frey – Above the Clouds: The Collection – (Geffen Records)
- Vega – Only Human – (Frontiers Records)
- Praying Mantis – G.R.A.V.I.T.Y. – (Frontiers Records)
- Bad Wolves – Disobey – (Eleven Seven Music)
- Ry Cooder – The Prodigal Son – (Perro Verde Records)