My dog, Bear, lays next to me every time I sit down to write posts for the site. He is my faithful companion and it would feel weird writing anything if he wasn’t there. Well, the other day Bear told me he wanted to contribute to the site. At least that is what I thought he said because some times he stutters when he barks and I get things messed up.
Bears has compiled a list of his favorite songs. I hope you enjoy them.
- “Hair of the Dog” by Nazareth (1975): My mom was a bitch!!
- “Black Dog” by Led Zeppelin (1971): Okay, I am brown dog (red merle actually), but still a bad ass song.
- “Diamond Dogs” by David Bowie (1974): Diamonds are a dog’s best friend too, especially around the collar.
- “Dog Eat Dog” by Ted Nugent (1976): When I try to eat our neighbor’s dog, I think of this song.
- “Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley (1956): Elvis…I do not cry!! I howl with the best of them!
- “Givin’ The Dog a Bone” by AC/DC (1980): Give me a bone and I will bury it in the sofa cushions, under my dad’s pillow or basically any where they won’t find it.
- “Bad to the Bone” by George Thorogood (1982): Damn right I am!!!
- “Dog and Butterfly” by Heart (1979): When I need a slower jam and plus butterflies are pretty!
- “Junkyard Dog (Tears of Stone)” by Winger (1993): When I am feeling like getting into a little trouble, I throw this one on.
And last, but certainly not least…
- “Gin and Juice” by Snoop Dogg (1993): Smoke ’em if you got ’em!!
And Bear’s least favorite song is…
- “Cat Scratch Fever” by Ted Nugent (1977): Cats suck! I know this first hand as there are three of them running around our house. My master won’t let me eat them…they look so tasty!!
And my favorite band currently is The Winery Dogs!!!! Those three guys can play!!!
Yes, he hates getting his picture taken so I only did a couple.