The LeBrain Train: 2000 Words or More with Mike & Friends
Come join me tonight as I worm my in to tonight’s episode of The LeBrain Train. See what Mike says below about the show…it will be lots of fun. Will Britney Spears, NSync or Backstreet Boys make an appearance on the list…OMG I hope not!!! But a lot of great ones will! I think my list will differ greatly from the others so should be interesting.
Episode 98 – The Millennium Show: Top Five Albums from the year 2000
A suggestion from the Meat Man — why not do our top albums from the year 2000? The turn of the millennium was a weird time in metal. A lot of bands were still suffering from the fallout of the past decade, while others were in the midst of big comebacks. But there were so much more than just metal in 2000, as you will see with tonight’s lists!
The panel this evening:
- Mike Ladano (LeBrain)
- John T. Snow (2Loud2OldMusic)
- Eric Litwiller (Uncle Meat)
- and returning once again, very special guest Tim Durling! (Tim’s Vinyl Confessions)
Give ’em a follow while you’re at it, and make sure you don’t miss tonight’s show! As always, the best way is to catch it live so you can participate in the comments. And as usual, there will be special unboxings for those who show up early! There could be something “ABSUЯD” in there.
- Friday March 12, 7:00 PM: Ten Year Anniversary of Record Store Tales
- Friday March 26, 7:00 PM: Two Year Anniversary of the LeBrain Train
- Friday April 1, 7:00 PM: The Prank Show featuring Michael Morwood and Chris Thuss