Welcome to Black Friday and as a result, there aren’t a ton of new releases this week. In fact, it is Black Friday Record Store Day for 2022 so that is taking the steam away from the new releases. If you want the RSD releases…go to the bottom of the list and they are all there. I have nothing I really want from either the new releases or the RSD list so my wallet is getting a break which is great after last week’s Kiss box set for Creatures of the Night. It needs a break!! Let me know what you want or what we may have missed. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend!!
- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers – Live at the Fillmore, 1997 – (Petty Legacy LLC / Warner)
- David Bowie – Divine Symmetry – (Parlophone Records / Jones & Tintoretto Entertainment)
- Ringo Starr – Live at the Greek Theater 2019 – (BFD)
- Sword – III – (Massacre Records / Soulfood Music)
- Our Mirage – Eclipse – (Arising Empire)
- Stormzy – This is What I Mean – (Def Jam / Hashtag Merky Music / Universal)
- Felix Riebl – Everyday Amen – (My Shore Productions / AWAL Recordings)
- High Command – Eclipse of the Dual Moons – (Southern Lord)
- Leather – We Are the Chosen – (Steamhammer)
- The Last Ten Seconds of Life – Disquisition on an Execution E.P. – (Unique Leader Records)
- Elder – Innate Passage – (Armageddon Shop)
- Spiritworld – Deathwestern – (Century Media)
- Sweet Billy Pilgrim – Somapolis – (Sweet Billy Pilgrim)
- Noah Furbringer – Moonwalker – (Kryptox)
- Damian McGinty – Moments – (Damian McGinty)
- In the Woods… – Diversum – (Soulseller Records)
- Thy Catafalque – Mezolit (Live at Fekete Zaj) – (Thy Catafalque)
- Nick Fradiani – Past My Past – (Nick Fradiani)
- Uele Lamore – Multiply E.P. – (XXIM Records)
- David Foster & Katherine McPhee – Christmas Songs – (Loma Vista Recordings / Concord)
14 thoughts on “Friday New Releases – November 25, 2022”
Thanks for the bonus record store day list. I saw Alan Silvestri on there. Why he (or the record company) won’t reissue the Young Guns 2 score is beyond me.
My orders this week should be filled soon. I have my Flaming Lips reissue (Yoshimi battles the pink robots), as well as my Cure reissue (Wish). Happy music, combined with sometimes sad music. It should make for a fun weekend.
Shit I had no idea Sword III was out today.
My quandary is deciding if Sword still quality under my new budget rules.
I first started listening to them in 1987. I own everything. But are they one of my core bands? No.
I guess I have to pass.
Can u expand on that? New budget rules?
Everything is more expensive now. Especially food. Condo fees went up 20%. I am only buying music from core bands that I truly love. Everything else like the new Skid Row gets a hard pass. Sword too.
Petty and Bowie for me, thanks.
I’ll stream the Petty album and new Lee Aaron as well. Wallet as you said needs a break.
Thanks for posting this list as always.
Petty at the Fillmore…I didn’t know it was open in 97…I’ll have to get that.
This year’s mostly done in terms of major new releases, right?
I used to get caught up in the RSD excitement and now nope. Nothing for me here, but that’s OK. It’s been quite a year.
Nick Fradiani is still making music? Good for him! I read an article that he felt lost after he won ‘American Idol.’ He wasn’t sure whether or not he wanted to continue making music.