Welcome to another Friday New Releases. We have a handful today, not as many as in week’s past, but they all can’t be fully loaded. This week I have a must have and it is on order but actually won’t arrive until May so streaming it will be. If you follow the site, you know I am a huge Needtobreathe fan and I love the vocal talents of lead singer Bear Rinehart. Bear has a side project / solo career with his project called Wilder Woods. This is their second album and I am looking forward to what he may have in store for me. I am sure I’ll check out Fall Out Boy and my kids might play that Luke Combs record so I’ll probably hear that one too. Let me know what you want to hear this week and what we may have missed. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
- Wilder Woods – Fever / Sky – (Dualtone Music Group)
- Fall Out Boy – So Much (For) Stardust – (Fall Out Boy)
- Luke Combs – Gettin’ Old – (River House Artists / Sony Music)
And then all the rest…
- Pink Floyd – The Dark Side of The Moon: Live at Wembley 1974 – (Sony Music)
- Depeche Mode – Momento Mori – (Venusnote Ltd / Columbia Records)
- August Burns Red – Death Below – (Sharptone)
- Saxon – More Inspirations – (Silver Lining Music)
- Nickel Creek – Celebrants – (Repair Records / Thirty Tigers)
- The Hirs Collective – We’re Still Here – (Get Better Records)
- The Bouncing Souls – Ten Stories High – (Pure Noise Records)
- Babymetal – The Other One – (Babymetal Records / Amuse Inc / Cooking Vinyl / 5B Records)
- King of Thrash, David Ellefon & Jeff Young – Best of the West: Live at the Whiskey a Go Go – (Cleopatra Records)
- Liturgy – 93696 – (Thrill Jockey Records)
- Hellcrash – Demonic Assassination – (Dying Victims Productions)
- Dawn Ray’d – To Know the Light – (Prosthetic Records)
- Hanging Garden – The Garden – (Agonia Records)
- Ov Sulfur – The Burden Ov Faith – (Century Media Records)
- Ne Obliviscaris – Exul – (Season of Mist)
- Discreation – Iron Times – (Massacre Records / Soulfood Music Distribution)
- Mork – Dypet – (Peaceville Records)
- Roo Panes – The Summer Isles – (Leafy Outlook)
- Kate Davis – Fish Bowl – (ANTI)
- The Natural Lines – The Natural Lines – (Bella Union)
- Caroline Rose – The Art of Forgetting – (New West Records)
- 6lack – Since I Have a Lover – (LVRN / Interscope Records)
- Micah Tyler – People Like Us E.P. – (Fair Trade Services)
- Quando Rondo – Recovery – (Never Broken Again LLC / Atlantic Records)
- Meg Myers – TZIA – (Sumerian Records)
11 thoughts on “Friday New Releases – March 24, 2023”
Maybe the Depeche Mode, that would be about it for me this week.
Bouncing Souls – not heard them from ages – must dig out my old CDs! Fall Out Boy – yeah, still got it – they’ve had a good run with the same sound, though! 😉
The Hirs Collective are new to me – love it!
(And who doesn’t like a bit of Baby Metal?)
Good selection there. 🙂
Not to much here for me this week Johnny but thats ok. All Fridays cannot be winners! Thanks as always for posting pal!
Floyd is interesting but hardly necessary for me. Oh well!
Maybe for Saxon, Floyd, Kings of Thrash and Hellcrash.
Another one out is Acid King- Beyond Vision.
I believe my wallet gets a reprieve this week. Thanks for the list.
Saxon just keeps cranking them out lately!
Nothing last week. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Quiet one for me this week
LikeLiked by 1 person