May is about over and Summer is upon us, but before we get to the Summer months, let’s have one more Friday New Release post. And there isn’t a ton, but there is a lot of metal if you like metal from Metal Church to Iced Earth and everything in between. The only one I’m interested in is Matchbox Twenty as I did like their last album so hoping for some more good stuff. Maybe the Simply Red album will get a stream as well. Other than that, I am good this week. Let me know what you want to hear this week. And let us know what we missed as well. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
- Matchbox Twenty – Where The Light Goes – (Atlantic Records)
- Simply Red – Time – (Simply Red)
- Tesla – Full Throtte Live – (Tesla Electric Company)
- Sparks – The Girl Is Crying in Her Latte – (Island Records / Universal Music)
- Metal Church – Congregation of Annihilation – (Rat Pak Records)
- Iced Earth – Hellrider / I Walk Among You – (Roar! Rock of Angels)
- Cloak – Black Flame Eternal – (Season of Mist)
- Arrival of Autumn – Kingdom Undone – (Nuclear Blast)
- Usnea – Bathed in Light – (Translation Loss Records) – No Video
- Immortal – War Against All – (Nuclear Blast)
- Phlebotomized – Clouds of Confusion – (Hammerheart Records)
- Ancient Ruins – Hexahedron – (Ancient Ruins)
- Incendiary – Change the Way You Think About Pain – (Closed Casket Activities)
- Sirenia – 1977 – (Napalm Records)
- Kostnateni – Upal – (Willowtip)
- Vomitory – All Heads Are Gonna Roll – (Metal Blade Records)
- Nattverd – I Helvetes Forakt – (Soulseller Records)
- Kalmah – Kalmah – (Ranka Kustannas / ADA Nordics / Warner Music) – No Video
- Clark – Sus Dog – (Throttle Records)
- Raven – Faster Than the Speed of Light – (Raven) – No Video
- LIGHTCHAPTER – Time to Obey – (Lightchapter Music)
- Ruim – Black Royal Spiritism – I – O Sino da Igreja – (Peaceville Records)
- Elegant Weapons – Horns for a Halo – (Nuclear Blast)
- AJJ – Disposable Everything – (Hopeless Records)
- Bell X1 – Merciful Hour – (Belly Up) – No Video
- Jaaw – Supercluster – (Svart Records)
- Miss Fortune – Gravity’s Rainbow – (Life or Death)
- The Exploding Hearts – Guitar Romantic (Expanded & Remastered) – (The Exploding Hearts)
- Water From Your Eyes – Everyone’s Crushed – (Matador Records)
- Demob Happy – Divine Machines – (Liberator Music)
- Boy & Bear – Boy & Bear – (Community Music)
- Tim Goodin – True Stories and Flat Out Lies – (Gypsy Bell Records) – no video
- N8NOFace – Reconfiguration – (SinCara Records)
- D.U.Ivan – Toma – (Still Dreamin)
- Kell Bailey – Evidence – (MkBailey Music Group) – No Video
12 thoughts on “Friday New Releases – May 26, 2023”
I’m most interested in Arlo Parks this week. I like Sparks, but they’ve been so prolific for so long that it’s hard to keep up.
I’m still on a no new music strike. And May is over, with winter coming. Lol.
I’ll check out that Elegant Weapons and the new Tesla as I do like live albums. Thanks as always Sir!
I’d love to get the Tesla album. Poor Jeff, the smoking has caught up to him. His voice is a tiny fraction of what it once was.
Thanks for the list. My wallet gets a reprieve.
Got a pile this week – the Metal Church, Immortal and Kalmah are pick-ups and I want to check out the Tesla at least, if not several others.
An ungodly amount of metal this week!
Elegant Weapon’s ‘Horns for a Halo’ is really good. It’s a mix of Judas Priest, Dio, Black Sabbath, and Rainbow. But with a little bit of Soundgarden too.
Sparks! The Girl is Crying in her Latte single is so cool, and a fun video with cate Blanchett!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Wow. They got Cate Blanchett? That’s cool.
LikeLiked by 1 person