Welcome to another Friday of new releases. There is not a whole lot I am interested in and might give one or two a listen (highlighted in Blue) but still undecided. Next week will have more to offer. Hopefully there is something here for you. Since there isn’t many, I will leave some videos for a number of the artist so you can try them out.
- Nathan Angelo – A Matter of Time – (Nathan Angelo Music): Nathan Angelo is a singer/songwriter and more on the pop side. I have liked some of his older offerings, so if I am in the mood, I will throw this on and give it a spin.
- Steven Wilson – To The Bone – (SW Records): I am not familiar with Steven Wilson, but this song was good and has peaked my interest a little. Maybe I will play this one as well.
- Thy Art is Murder – Dear Desolation – (Nuclear Blast Entertainment)
- KMFDM – Hell Yeah – (earMusic)
- Ray Wylie Hubbard – Tell the Devil I’m Gettin’ There as Fast as I Can – (Bordello Records)
- Josh Abbott Band – Until My Voice Gives Out – (Pretty Damn Tough Records)
- Grizzly Bear – Painted Ruins – (RCA Records)
- The Blind Boys of Alabama – Almost Home – (BBOA Records)
- Loretta Lynn – Wouldn’t It Be Great – (Legacy)