Can you believe we are in November already. Christmas is just around the corner and with all the new releases today, what might be on your Christmas list? I don’t really have anything from these releases that I am dying to have, but there are a couple I will give a listen to. Not much in the rock world for me, it is all Pop. The ones I am interested in at least listening to are highlighted in Blue as always.
If you want to buy any of the albums, I have tried to make it easy for you. Click on the link after each album and it will take you to iTunes and you can download the release with just a few clicks.
- Maroon 5 – Red Pill Blues – (222 Records/Interscope): Maroon 5 brings us another record, but with the over saturation of Adam Levine on TV with the Voice and the lack of greatness from the singles so far I am not overly excited. However, I have been a huge fan since the beginning so it will get listened to. I hope there are songs that only feature the band. I am sick and DAMN!!! Tired of the releases for this album so far that feature another artist. Why do songs today on Pop Radio have to be with someone else. I don’t get and this is a topic for another time. I do like “Cold” though.
- Sam Smith – The Thrill of It All – (Capitol Records): Finally the voice of Sam Smith is back with some new music. I know my oldest loves him and I have to admit he has a nice voice. I will give it a spin and see what he has to offer. The first two promotional songs have been good.
- Shawn Mendes – MTV Unplugged – (Island Records)
- Kid Rock – Sweet Southern Sugar – (BMG)
- Bryan Adams – Ultimate – (Badman Limited)
- Kansas – Leftoverture Live and Beyond – (Inside Out Music)
- Vandenberg’s Moonkings – MK II – (Mascot Records)
- Grace Vanderwaal – Just the Beginning – (Simco Ltd)
- Big Head Todd and the Monsters – New World Arisin – (Big Records)
- Moonspell – 1755 – (Napalm Records)
- Hans Zimmer – Live in Prague – (RCI Global)
- Blake Shelton – Texoma Shore – (Ten Point Productions)
- Lee Brice – Lee Brice – (Curb Records)
- Kelsea Ballerini – Unapologetically – (Black River Entertainment)
- Annihilator – For the Demented – (Silver Lining Music)
- Cannibal Corpse – Red Before Black – (Metal Blade Records)
- Anti-Flag – American Fall – (Spinefarm)
- Roy Orbison – A Love So Beautiful (Roy Orbison with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) – (Legacy)