After last week, we need a bunch of new releases and this week you get just that. This week is also heavy on the rock side which suits me fine. A whole lot to choose from here. Hopefully you will find something you like. I know I have quite a few I am interested and one that is on pre-order and can’t wait to dive into and re-explore. All my choices are highlighted in Blue. Let me know what you are looking forward to hearing and if I missed anything. Thanks and have a great weekend!!
- Harem Scarem – The Ultimate Collection Box Set – (Frontiers Records): A 14 CD set spanning the entire Harem Scarem Career. This is massive and I can’t wait. I haven’t gone through their albums one by one in a long, long time…to long in fact. This will be fun and should keep me busy for quite some time. What’s your favorite album?
- Motley Crue – The Dirt Soundtrack – (Eleven Seven Music): The Crue is back with a Netflix Biopic and a soundtrack to boot. The soundtrack has four new songs (sort of) and is a greatest hits collection. It doesn’t look as sweet as the Queen movie soundtrack (now that is how you do it). Let’s hope the songs are better than the movie looks. So far, not overly impress with The Dirt song that was released and there is a cover of Like a Virgin by Madonna…that ain’t helping things look any better. We will see…
- Megadeth – Warheads on the Foreheads: Greatest Hits – (Universal): Yes, it is another greatest hits collection, but this one looks pretty sweet. I have been rejuvenated with Megadeth with their last album Dystopia which was sensational (and won a Grammy).
And then we have these that I am somewhat interested in and will give a spin when I can find down time from Harem Scarem…
- The End: machine – The End: machine – (Frontiers Records)
- Burning Rain – Face the Music – (Frontiers Records)
- Red Sun Rising – Peel E.P. – (Razor & Tie Recordings)
- Mack Brock – Covered E.P. – (Sparrow Records)
- TNT – Encore: Love in Milan – (Frontiers Records)
And then the rest…
- Van Morrison – The Healing Game – (Legacy Recordings)
- The Rippingtons – Open Road (feat. Russ Freeman) – (Peak Records)
- Adam Sandler – 100% Fresh – (Warner Bros)
- Andrew Bird – My Finest Work – (Wegawam Music)
- Zeal & Ardon – Live in London – (Manuel Gagneuz)
- Robin Trower – Coming Closer to the Day – (Provogue)
- Battle Beast – No More Hollywood Endings – (Nuclear Blast)
- Steven Curtis Chapman – Deeper Roots: Where The Bluegrass Grows – (SCSEE)
- Bad Suns – Mystic Truth – (Epitath)
- Jenny Lewis – On the Line – (Warner Bros)