Welcome to March and the new releases are heating up. We have a ton this week so there has to be something you like in there, I am sure. If not, I guarantee nothing!! There is rock, metal, pop, country, rap, classic rock…what else could you need? Seriously, what else?? Let me know what I missed and what floats your boat. For me, the two are highlighted in Blue. Have a great weekend!!
- Harem Scarem – Change the World – (Frontiers Records): Yes, Harem Scarem are still going strong with a new release. This is their 16th studio album…wow!! If you know the band, you know what you are getting. Solid, melodic rock and only the way they know how. That is all you want from these guys. Give it a try.
- Allen / Olzon – Worlds Apart – (Frontiers Records): You get Symphony X’s and Adrenaline Mob’s Russel Allen and Nightwish’s Anette Olzon teaming up for an album. Does it get much better than that? Probably, but for now, I will give it a try as it is two great voices of metal together. Deserves a listen.
And that is pretty much it for me, but don’t despair, there are a bunch below to choose from…give them a try.
- Lauv – ∼How I’m Feeling∼ – (AWAL Recordings) – My daughters will probably dig this one.
- Lauren Alaina – Getting Good E.P. – (19/Mercury Nashville)
- Moby – All Visible Objects – (Little Idiot / Mute Artists)
- Body Count – Carnivore – (Century Media Records)
- The Game – Born 2 Rap – (Urban / Entertainment One)
- Silverstein – A Beautiful Place to Drown – (UNFD)
- Semblant – Obscura – (Frontiers Records)
- Khymera – Master of Illusions – (Frontiers Records)
- Burning Witches – Dance With the Devil – (Nuclear Blast)
- My Dying Bride – The Ghost of Orion – (Nuclear Blast)
- Rory Gallagher – Check Shirt Wizard: Live in ’77 – (UMC)
- Blue Oyster Cult – 40th Anniversary Agents of Fortune Live 2016 – (Frontiers Music)
- Phantogram – Ceremony – (Republic Records /UMG)
- Mandy Moore – Silver Landings – (Verve Forecast / UMG)