Only two more weeks of new releases worth mentioning before Christmas, including this one. This is one of those rare weeks where there is nothing I am really interested in and that is probably a good thing because I need to catch up on everything I have picked up over the last couple months. Wait a minute…there is now one that only announced yesterday so might be one I am interested in. Take a look through the list and see if there is anything for you. Let me know what you want to hear and what I may have missed. Hopefully something will get those ears burning! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!
- Taylor Swift – Evermore – (Taylor Swift): SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!! Taylor announced only yesterday that she was dropping a new album today!!! That is two albums in 4 months!! Someone has been busy!!! I might check this out as the last Folklore was quite interesting and a nice departure from her normal music.
- Foster the People – In the Darkest of Nights, Let the Birds Sing E.P. – (Foster the People)
- The Avalanches – We Will Always Love You – (Modular Recordings)
- Deftones – White Pony (20th Anniversary Edition) – (Reprise Records)
- Daniel Tompkins – Ruins – (KScope / Snapper)
- Less Than Jake – Silver Linings – (Pure Noise Records)
- The Kills – Little Bastards – (Domino Recording Co)
- Belle & Sebastian – What to Look for in Summer – (Matador)
- Deeds of Flesh – Nucleus – (Unique Leader)
- Vangelis – Juno to Jupiter – (Decca)
- Peter Tork – Stranger Things Have Happened – (7a Records)
And here are a couple I know some friends will like…
- Guided by Voices – Styles We Paid For – (GBV Inc.)
- The Wildhearts – Thirty Year Itch – (Round Records) – Digital release was last week, but now you can get the CD/LP on Amazon.