Welcome to the day after Valentine’s Day. I hope everyone was with the one you love or at least loving the one you were with. And if you didn’t have anyone, that is okay too. Maybe there is something on here you could love. There is a little for everyone. My choices are highlighted in Blue. Let me know what you are interested in and what I might have missed. Have a great weekend.
- Avril Lavigne – Head Above Water – (BMG): Avril Lavigne, what can I say. I actually dig her stuff. I am not afraid to admit it. Even if she married the guy from Nickelback. I won’t hold that against her. I haven’t heard anything off this one yet, but that won’t deter me from giving it a listen as she has earned that respect. Oh yeah, the cover of the album is quite nice!
- Jon Fratelli – Bright Night Flowers – (Cooking Vinyl Ltd): I love the Fratelli’s so can’t wait to hear Jon do another solo album. His last one I enjoyed so why would this one be any different. Give him a try, you will like it.
And that is all for me. I might do the Tedeschi Trucks Band, but outside of that…who knows…
- Tedeschi Trucks Band – Signs – (Swamp Family Music)
- Ryan Bingham – American Love – (Axster Bingham Records)
- Foreigner – The Greatest Hits of Foreigner Live in Concert – (Trigger Productions)
- Elvis Presley – The Best of The ’68 Comeback Special – (RCA Records)
- Chaka Kahn – Hello Happiness – (Island Records)
- India.Arie – Worthy – (BMG)
- Avantasia – Moonglow – (Nuclear Blast)
- Rotting Christ – Heretics – (Rotting Christ)
- Florida Georgia Line – Can’t Say I Ain’t Country – (Big Machine)
- Trisha Yearwood – Let’s Be Frank – (Gwendolyn Records)