The last week of February, the last week of new releases for the month and the Last in Line is all I am interested in hearing. There are a handful of releases this week so hopefully there is something for you. Mine is highlighted in blue as usual. Let me know what you want to get or anything I might have missed. Thanks and have a great weekend.
- Last in Line – II – (Frontiers Records): The former Dio band consisting of Vinny Appice, Vivian Campbell (Def Leppard), Andrew Freeman and now Phil Soussan. They aren’t playing Dio songs, but their own material. I like Viv and Vinny so I will give it a try and see what they have to offer this time around.
- Gary Clark Jr. – This Land – (Warner Brothers): What an utter talent. His blend of rock and blues has been hailed by Prince and even President Obama…so that should be enough to sway you to check him out. Seriously, check him out. You will not be disappointed. And for this album…he has a lot to say!!! Damn!! He needs to be heard!!
I don’t really have a desire for anything else, but there is some good stuff so hopefully you can find something…
- Tora Tora – Bastards of Beale – (Frontiers Records)
- Dream Theater – Distance Over Time (InsideOut Music) Find Me – Angels in Blue – (Frontiers Records)
- FM – The Italian Job (Live) – (Frontiers Records)
- Overkill – The Wings of War – (Nuclear Blast)
- Candlemass – The Door to Doom – (Napalm Records)
- Il Volo – Musica – (Sony)
- Badflower – Ok, I’m Sick – (Big Machine)
- John Mayall – Nobody Told Me – (Forty Below Records)