It is Hot! Hot! Hot! I’m talking about the weather though and not the new releases. There are a bunch this week, but nothing I am “hot” over. Maybe lukewarm. My choices are highlighted in Blue. Hopefully there is something here that will get you hot and excited about. If so, let me know what it is and let me know what I may have missed on the list so other people can see. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stay Cool!!
- Adelitas Way – Shine On – (Vegas Syn / The Fuel Music): Adelitas Way isn’t an exciting rock band, but they are consistent. They have decent songs and there is always a few good songs worth grabbing and throwing in to a playlist. For that fact, I will give them a spin.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – August 14, 2020”
- Biffy Clyro – A Celebration of Endings – (14th Floor Records / Warner Music); This band came on my radar some years back when my brother-in-law engineered one of their albums. They a pretty interesting as they don’t settle on one thing, they like to try new things. These boys from Scotland always bring something worth while to the table and here is hoping for something new and awesome to digest!
Welcome to the last Friday of May. Work is really busy right now and I need something to take my mind off of it. Thank goodness it is Memorial Day Weekend and we get Monday off. I need it. There are several releases I will be checking out this weekend and they are highlighted in Blue. Let me know what you will be getting or whatever might peak your interest. Have a great weekend!!
- Shawn Mendes – Shawn Mendes – (Island Records): Shawn Mendes will be played constantly in my house this weekend and for weeks to come as I have two daughters who love him, one daughter a little too much…I swear a restraining order is in her future. Anyway, I have heard a couple songs and I have to say that “In My Blood” is a rather spectacular song. If there are any more like this one on the album, it will probably be great.
- Hoobastank – Push Pull – (Napalm Records): Here is a name I haven’t heard in years. Six years to be exact. It has been that long since their last album and honestly I haven’t followed them in quite a long time. No better time then the present to revisit the band. Haven’t heard anything yet so it will be interesting to see what they still have to offer.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – May 25th”
I don’t have a long list of releases, but there are some I have been waiting on for awhile like Chevelle and Switchfoot. Plus a few more that I can’t wait to hear which are all listed in Blue.
- Chevelle – The North Corridor – (Epic): It has been 2 years since their last release, so I am excited for some new music from these guys. The songs I have heard so far, have been great. I hope the rest of the album is as well.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – June 8th”