If you follow this site, then you know I am a huge David Coverdale fan. I must be as a spent a year reviewing everything that he has done. I had about 38 posts in the series and we are doing one more to show-off the collection. I have amassed quite the Coverdale collection of Vinyl and CDs and even a DVD.
What do I have…well…lets us go through it. Now before we do, note that I don’t have everything, I am still working on it and some stuff I have on CD, I will be getting the vinyl eventually. For now, this is what I have…
Where it all began…DEEP PURPLE! Have “Burn”, “Stormbringer”, “Come Taste the Band” and “Made in Europe”.
Then David did some solo work then Whitesnake and then more solo work. Here is the Solo work…the vinyl here is both “Whitesnake” and “Northwinds”. You get “Into the Light” as well as the “Coverdale/Page”.
Next, there is the early Whitesnake years starting with “Snakebite”, “Trouble”, “Lovehunter” and “Ready an’ Willing”…
Going into “Live…in the Heart of the City”, “Come An’ Get It”, “Saints & Sinners” as well as a “Best of Whitesnake”.
Then it is the Most popular era. Not only do I have the vinyl, I have the Super Deluxe Box Sets David has put out over the last few years…
And then we get in to the later years and the 2000’s. Now, I don’t have vinyl on these yet (except for one), but where there is one, I will eventually get it on vinyl to complete the collection. What do we have here…we have “Restless Heart”, “Live…In the Still of the Night (DVD)”, “Good To Be Bad”, “Forevermore”, “The Purple Album”, “The Purple Tour”, “Flesh & Blood”, “Unzipped” Box Set and the latest release “The Rock Album”. Whew, that’s a lot.
And we aren’t done. I have a few singles on vinyl as well including “Give Me More Time”, “Is This Love”, “The Last Note of Freedom” and “Take Me For A Little While” which is a cool ass picture disc.
And still not done…one more piece. I actually have 1 bootleg from the ‘1987’ Tour called “Snake – Still of the Night”.
And that is all of it…wait…no…this is ALL of it….
Thanks for letting me show off the collection…I hope you enjoyed the series as much as I did. If you missed any of it, click on one of the links below…heck click on them all!!! Have a great day.
The David Coverdale Series:
- Deep Purple – Burn
- Deep Purple – Stormbringer
- Deep Purple – Come Taste the Band
- Deep Purple – Made in Europe
- David Coverdale – Whitesnake
- Deep Purple – Last Concert in Japan
- David Coverdale – Northwinds
- David Coverdale’s Whitesnake – Snakebite
- Whitesnake – Trouble
- Whitesnake – Lovehunter
- Whitesnake – Ready an’ Willing
- Whitesnake – Live…in the Heart of the City
- Whitesnake – Come An’ Get it
- Deep Purple – Live in London
- Whitesnake – Saints & Sinners
- Whitesnake – Slide It In
- Whitesnake – “Give Me More Time” 12″ Single (Bonus Review)
- Whitesnake – ‘The Best of Whitesnake (Bonus Review – 1982 release)
- Whitesnake – Whitesnake (1987)
- Whitesnake – “Is This Love” 12″ Promo (Bonus Review)
- Whitesnake – Slip of the Tongue
- David Coverdale – “The Last Note of Freedom” – Single Review
- Coverdale/Page – Coverdale/Page
- Coverdale/Page – “Take Me For A Little While 12” Single (Bonus Review)
- David Coverdale & Whitesnake – Restless Heart
- Whitesnake – Starkers in Tokyo
- David Coverdale – Into the Night
- Whitesnake – Live…In the Still of the Night (DVD)
- Whitesnake – Live…In the Shadow of the Blues
- Whitesnake – Good To Be Bad
- Whitesnake – Forevermore
- Whitesnake – Live at Donington 1990: Monsters of Rock
- Whitesnake – The Purple Album
- Whitesnake – The Purple Tour (Live)
- Whitesnake – Flesh & Blood
- Whitesnake – The Rock Album
- Whitesnake – The Albums Ranked Worst to First
- David Coverdale – The Albums Ranked Worst to First
Other David Coverdale Albums reviewed – (Box Sets and Bootlegs):
- Whitesnake – 1987 (30th Anniversary Edition) – Box Set
- Whitesnake – Slide It In (35th Anniversary Edition) – Box Set
- Whitesnake – Unzipped – Box Set
- Whitesnake – Slip of the Tongue (30th Anniversary Edition) – Box Set
- Whitesnake (Snake) – Still of the Night Live in Battle Creek, Mich. July 26, 1987 (Bootleg)