Swedish hard rock band H.E.A.T. are now on their sixth studio album simply titled ‘II’. The band unapologetically deliver a melodic rock album that is a throwback to the 80’s hard rock scene while moving straight into the new decade of 2020.
They check off every box in a hard rock style I grew up with and loved…
- Blistering guitar driven songs – “Dangerous Ground” √
- Anthemic Rock songs – “Adrenaline” √
- Beautiful Ballads – “Nothing to Say” √
- Epic sounding songs – “We are Gods” √
- Glorious melodic songs – “Heaven Must Have Won An Angel” √
- Sexed up synths – “Rock Your Body” √
Continue reading “H.E.A.T. – ‘H.E.A.T. II’ – Album Review”
Happy Friday and welcome to another Friday New Releases post. This week we only have slighty more than a handful with a whole 6 new releases with only 2 I am interested in (highlighted in Blue). I am sorry there can’t be more, but there probably is that I don’t know about or even care about…not that I care about all of these. What has been a slow year with releases seems to continue thankfully I do have a couple. Let me know what interests you or what I may have missed so more people will know about it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
- H.E.A.T. – H.E.A.T. II – (Sony Music Entertainment) – Digital Release Only (CD/LPs out 2/28): This Swedish Hard Rock band is back with their sixth studio album. If you want some solid arena rock with a hint of glam and great fun, then this is the album you should check out this week. Bring on the guitars and let it rip.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – February 21st”
- Ozzy Osbourne – Ordinary Man – (Epic Records / Sony): Ozzy!!! I’m sorry, but Ozzy is no ordinary man even though the album is trying to fool you in to thinking so. Hell, I’m not even sure the Price of Darkness is even a man! But he is Ozzy and that is enough for me to give this a spin. He has earned that. I wish Ozzy well in his fight with Parkinson and may he keep on rocking.