Welcome to April and another Friday of new releases. This week there are a handful of decent releases but nothing I am freaking out about. There are a couple I will give a spin and others I will have to see when I can fit it in…if at all. My choices are highlighted in Blue. Let me know what interests you or if I missed anything. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
- Mike Tramp – Stray from the Flock – (Deko Music): The former White Lion frontman continues his long solo career with another new release. Since we will never get White Lion again, I will take this as his solo stuff is usually interesting although I don’t like everything, he still gets a listen. I haven’t heard anything yet and I will wait until I can spin the whole thing all at once.
- Brooks & Dunn – Reboot – (B&D2/Sony): Okay, I give country music a hard time…well because new country sucks. But Brooks & Dunn aren’t new country. They have been away for a long while and I am happy they are back. However, I am disappointed it isn’t new material. Instead it is re”boots” of old classics with today’s country artists. I did say today’s country sucks, so this ain’t too promising. The Kacy Musgraves one could be cool though.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – April 5th”
Well hold on to your hats, there is an abundance of new releases today. Over 27 albums on the list so there has to be something for you. For me, there are at least 10 I want to listen to, but I am sure I won’t make it through all of them. The ones I want are highlighted in Blue. Let me know what you would like to buy or hear.
- Josh Todd & the Conflict – Year of the Tiger – (Century Media): If there isn’t a Buckcherry new album, I will take Josh Todd album and this one has me super excited. This one seems to be a little harder than Buckcherry and I like that. The harder the better baby!!
- Foo Fighters – Concrete and Gold – (Roswell Records): The Foo Fighters bring us another release and although my interest tends to fade over time, I still enjoy them and will give this one a listen. What I have heard so far has been promising so maybe they have put together a decent album…we will wait and see.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – September 15th”
We are to the end of another month and the end of another work week. This year is flying by. This is another Friday with a ton of new music. I can’t say I am super excited about any of them, but I am interested in listening to quite a few (highlighted in Blue).
- Yellowcard – Yellowcard – (Hopeless Records): Apparently this is their 10th and last album together. That is a little sad. They have put out some great albums, so here is to hoping they go out on a high note.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – September 30th”