Another great Friday of new releases this week. I’m telling you this is shaping up to be a great month. I have another item this week on order that will hopefully be there when I get home from work. We have lot of Rock this week which is always good, but so much so that there is no way I will get to it all…ever! My choices are highlighted in Blue. Let me know what I missed and what you might be interested in hearing. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful music weekend. I know I will!!
- Michael Sweet – Ten – (Frontiers Records): Lead singer of Stryper is here with his 10th solo release…10 is hard to believe, but it is true. I just did a Michael Sweet album ranking and can’t wait to see where this falls on the list. I am hoping for some hard and heavy stuff. Check out the song below and go gran this one.
- Eclipse – Paradigm – (Frontiers Records): I love this band. This Swedish rock band is now on their 8th album and it is pure melodic rock, glam rock, hair metal bliss. They seem to be getting better with age kind of like a fine wine. Give them a try.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – October 8th”
Wow!! The new releases are coming in droves. Another extensive list of releases this week just like last. There has to be something for everyone as the artist here cover the gamut of genres. There are a handful I am interested in streaming at least, not sure about buying…yet. I will test the waters first. Those are highlighted in Blue. What do you see that you like? Let me know and let me know what releases are missing from the list. I hope you find something. Have a great weekend!!
- Stephen Pearcy – View to a Thrill – (Frontiers Records): The lead singer of Ratt (or some version of it) is back with another solo effort. I am becoming very skeptical of this release with all the antics going on with him from the latest Ratt tour…not a pretty picture. The tracks I have heard so far are so, so…but after his last one was pretty decent, I will give this one a try. We will see.
- Red Dragon Cartel – Patina – (Frontiers Record): Jake E. Lee isback with Red Dragon Cartel’s 2nd album. I get the impression this is a real band now and so the songs should be solid and consistent. I am digging what I have heard and have higher expectations for this one over the last. I can’t wait to crank this one up.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – November 9th”
It has been an incredibly busy week and I am looking forward to some new music. Friday’s new releases have some good choices to try. See if there is anything that excites you. My top choices are highlighted in Blue.
- Paul Gilbert – I Can Destroy – (Pronghorn) – The former lead guitarist for Racer X and the Mr. Big lead guitarist releases his latest solo album I Can Destroy. The first 2 songs I have heard rock out hard and his guitar work is amazing.
Continue reading “Friday New Releases – May 27th”